Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happenings in my life

08:33:19 AM
HI everybody! I KNOW I haven't been writing lately but, I've been very busy, I'll have you know!

We got back from Branson and relaxed for a couple of hours and then went to my PIZZA PARTAY!!!!! My pizza party was awesome!!!! We had pizza (duh), cupcakes and, TROPHIES!!!!! I got an AWESOME trophy!!!! It looks so cool! We had a cake made out of cupcakes and it was yummy! I had a black cupcake and the frosting was awesome! The black frosting turned our tongue, teeth, and lips black!

Our coach said that we might go ahead and have practice through part of the summer, like during the end of July through August. I'm glad we are practicing through part of summer, at least because I'm getting REALLY bored. I plan to play on the same team again next season,, too. Everybody else is trying to play on the same team next season! Our coaches said that near the end of the season is when we all "clicked" together. "Clicking" is really working together as a team. I think we are doing quite well. I hope everybody can come back for the next season. If we can all do that, then we will be REALLY good for the next season!

A couple of nights ago, we had a hot-dog roast at my grandparents house. It was a lot of fun! They had invited another family over! All together, there were 7 kids. We went on a hike and skipped rocks and had a lot of fun! We played on the swings and went down the really big slide and then we played music at my house for a while. I played my mandolin and daddy played his guitar and Mr. Ball played a couple of songs on his guitar!

08:49:28 AM


No comments: